ONE and Two Monthes

ONE weekend was a great weekend.  I loved hanging out with the 9th grade boys all weekend.  One of my favorite things was praying over Jason that goes to GPC and just started an Auto Body shop by the high school.  I am still trying to recover from ONE.


Tomorrow is going to be strange for me for I am not going to be at youth.  I have been helping out at youth for the past three and half years at Grace Point and now taking a small break from it.  I am taking the PE exam in 2 months from today (April 24) in Little Rock and need to do some heavy studying for it.  I am not doing much of anything during the week except Men's Frat on Wed. mornings.  Sundays I am still going to teach 5th graders and church and BodyLife group.  It is going to be strange not being there at youth, but Brooks is going to fill in for me while I am out for the next two months.

This will also give me time to kind of regroup too.  I love my group of 9th and 10th grade boys and pray that they will be devoted followers of Christ in their lives, not just in high school.  So this time off can maybe help me think of ways I can be a better minister to them as their small group leader.

Please pray for me these next two months that I am diligent in studying, I don't stress out, and that I do well and pass the exam. 

Here is a video of the guys dancing along with Daniel Franklin to Low by Flo Rida:

No Responses to "ONE and Two Monthes"