Two Weeks to Go!!!

| Filed under: , ,

14 days from now, I will be done with the PE exam (hopefully with a successful test!) and be heading down to the Gulf of Mexico on vacation. I can't believe that it is only 14 days away! Tomorrow I will be taking a practice exam so I will be at work for 8 hours taking it. Sunday, I plan on going over it and seeing how I did and what I did wrong and why. After that I will have ten days left of studying. Hopefully, I will be able to crank it up a degree in studying. I have been having several distractions recently, mainly the car getting a transmission. I have the mixed emotion of looking forward to getting it over with and wishing it was farther away so I had more time to study.

We are planning on going on vacation after the test so Jennifer and I can spend some time together and I can let my brain have a break. It will be nice to sit by the beach and relax. We still need to figure where we are going, but we are getting an idea.

Please be praying for me that I will study hard the next two weeks and that I will do well on the exam and pass it the first time around. Probably the next time I'll write is on vacation!

Here is a picture my coworker took last Friday afternoon (that's my office at work):

So now you know where to find me the next 12 days!

1 Response to "Two Weeks to Go!!!"

  1. gravatar Scott Says:

    Is your door shut? Now, Michael we know that is a no-no. Good luck.