Crazy Love

I have heard from several friends at church, through Stuff Christians Like blog, and a friend from college about the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I figured I better check it out since I have heard such great things about it.


I have listened to the book because I heard about it being for free in July at https://christianaudio.com/free (so get it this week), but you don't get as much just hearing it. Even though it is nice being Francis reading it so you hear his mannerisms while reading it.

I got the book this week and both Jennifer and I have starting reading it. Kind of great that with listening to it and now reading it, I hear Francis' voice when reading it and get more out of it now.

I encourage you to check it out. I am hopefully going to blog of what I get out of it.


The Awe Factor of God video by Francis Chan:

No Responses to "Crazy Love"