Sex & Church

Did the headline grab your attention? It would for me. On Wednesdays, I start my day at church for breakfast at 6 am and then we have this men's study called Men's Fraternity. We did the first study last year and it was great. This year it is on Winning at Work & Home. It is proving to be another great study. For the past few weeks we have been talking about how to better communicate and love our wives. It concludes our talk on our wives with talking about sex. Teaching us how to better show affection to our wives. Should be interesting. Not too often do you go to church and learn about sex.

After the study, I go to work and later have dinner with Jennifer.
Then I go to youth, where another Mike and I lead a group of 9th & 10th grade boys in a small group. Right now since we don't have a youth pastor, we just have all of the teaching time in small groups. We are going through a study called Guy Talk. What is funny is that this week is
on the subject of lust ... so that is pretty much talking about sexualy purity. Last week had some interesting conversation when we were talking about relationships with girls, so I can't wait for this! :-) They are a great group of guys and always look forward to talking with them.

So I never thought I would be going to church twice in one day to learn and talk about sex. Should be a interesting day!

No Responses to "Sex & Church"